MY MOTHER

 

The meaning of the world "Mother" is very vast in it self. A mother is a sea of emotions and love and an irreplaceble person in every one's life. Ultimately a person's personality is a reflection of her mother. She plays an important role in shoping the overoll character of her child. Mother's love has no comparison all. She is the only person who loves her child unconditionally and is always ready to more. A mother sacritifices her days and nights for her childern's happiness and fulfilling their needs.

Ok guys, now i am going to tell about my mother. My mother name is Reeta Manel Polkotuwa. She is fifty years old. 😍But she still looks like a girl.😍She is a teacher. She teaches St.Sylvester's College, Kandy. She is a primary teacher. She is very beautiful and intelligent. Sometimes she is hot as a chili pepper.She is a homemaker who manage all of the family needs in her and my father's small salary. She cooks delicious food for all of us which i love to eat.My mother is my first teacher .She helps me in my homework and project preparation.


She is a spritual lady and i learned a lot about sprituality from her. She takes care of us when we are sick.My mother's  favourite hobby is travelling. Her favourite drink is Mojito, favourite food is Biriyani. She grows flowers and vegetables in her free time. There are many flowers made by mother around our house. She is very neat worker.She always has a smile on her face.I love my mother very much and she loves me too.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVOURITE ENGLISH TEACHER

CLOWNS

Anne Frank